Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Checking in!!

Just wanted to update everyone!!  We have reached week 19 in our pregnancy journey!!!  I am sooooo excited for our 19 week anatomy appointment this Friday!  We get to see our son on ultrasound, confirm infact that his little precious parts haven't tucked in since week 15, and make sure that everything is looking great with him.  This particular appointment is referred to as the "anatomy scan" where they measure everythign including his heart chambers, brain, size, weight, etc.  Did you know our little munchkin has his own finger prints this week!  How amazing it is to follow through week by week on his progress and growth.  I can't believe this is all happening in my belly!  I think I felt him move for the first time last Friday.  It was three really fast little flutters but I haven't felt anything since so I hope its not my imagination.  Nurses assure me not to worry though as I won't feel him consistantly until about 22 weeks.

Anthony is doing great.  He is sooooo excited about the baby.  We have decided (as long as he still has his precious parts!) that we are naming him Tristan.  A name that may not seem original to some because it follows my name of course, but one that once we talked about we loved and were pretty much almost certain this was it.  We haven't decided on middle names though so check out the options so far and let us know what you think.

I am still down 3 pounds pre-pregnancy weight which seems hard to believe looking at pictures but its the truth.  Anthony thinks my weight has shifted from "other areas to my tummy".  I guess only he would know best!  =)

Things are going wonderfully and I feel very blessed to have such an easy pregnancy to this point.  No morning sickness, few headaches, no cravings, no weight gain yet, no strech marks, just pretty much counting week by week as it passes by and realizing each week we are gonna have a baby around here in less than 4.5 months!!!  Its crazy to believe but I am truly excited!!!  Please look for photos on Friday from our ultrasound.  I cannot wait to see my son!!!!! Mommy and Daddy love you whole bunches Tristan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment