Monday, January 17, 2011

28 weeks, 4 days!!

We have 11 weeks left!!!   OMG - I can't beleive our little man is gonna be here very very soon!  I am soooooo excited to see him, meet him, kiss him, hug him, and hold him!!!!  My belly continues to get bigger and bigger!  Looking at other's photos though I still think I am tiny.  =)  Tristan is moving around like crazy and for the most part he is already on a sleeping/waking schedule.  Kicks continue to get stonger and stronger and I swear he knows when daddy is home cause he wakes up almost immediately when Tony is here!  I am looking forward to no back ache, headaches or hotflashes very very soon.  Other than that, I continue to have a very very easy pregnancy and must count my blessings.  I have not had any morning sickness, I continue to not really have any cravings, I've gained approximately 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, and just take one day at a time counting down the days until I get to see him!!!  I am starting to have some anxiety about giving birth but if everyone else can do it so can I!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment