Monday, October 11, 2010

Karoke Night!

14.5 weeks

Exhausted and tired, I managed to suck it all up and enjoy a great weekend with Anthony.  He had a much needed "night out" and I very much enjoyed watching him sing a ton of karoke songs, dance, and be the social little butterfly I feel in love with.  Yes, it is absolutely wierd being one of the only sober people at the bar besides the servers and bartender!  And no, I do not wish to do this every weekend.  But watching him sing and have fun was totally worth it.  I hope our little one has Anthony's singing and musical talents - cause he is just so much fun and super sexy when he is singing and smiling!  The more and more I think about it though, I don't know what the heck we were thinking.  Mixing Anthony's crazy ass with this sassy, crazy sagittarius cause we are gonna have one wild child!! =)  I am fairly certain I am gonna loose a lot of sleep at night when this baby becomes a teenager.  The phone will be under my pillow, I will be thinking of all the crazy fun times and things we did, and then I will be paranoid our little one got him or herself into some fun trouble cause the mixture of the two of us - oh man!!  Watch out world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment